Well, it's official. We are residents of Washington state. We finally got our driver's licenses this morning. We already tried earlier in the week. We waited for at least an hour and a half! When our numbers were finally called, I tried to hand her my debit card and said, "I assume you take debit cards, right?" "Oh...well, we don't take Visa." Until this point in my life, I had never heard of such a thing! I've heard of cash only, no personal checks, no American Express, but no Visa? I was convinced she was kidding. She reassured me that they really don't take Visa but they do take Discover and American Express. Otherwise, there was an ATM by the entrance. Pay to get our own money out?? I don't think so. She thought I was crazy. So did Chris. He would have preferred the ATM. No thanks, I'll keep my money, come back Saturday and wait another hour. Besides, if we'd have just caved to the government's conspiracies against us, we would have missed the 20 year old woman throwing an all out tantrum this morning! Blessings in disguise my friends...
sounds like you! i can tell this was your first post because you were messing with the text color and now you can't read it unless you highlight the whole thing!
ReplyDelete