We went to the Puyallup Fair a couple weeks ago and had a great time. Really, there's not much to tell about other than the most delicious scones I've ever eaten, an adorable but goofy looking goat that I pretty much wanted to take home, and an awesome ferris wheel replica thing made out of toothpicks. I just want to show off the pics.
Here's the goofy goat. He had a severe underbite/reverse buckteeth. Very charming.
Chris pointing out the silly sign for me.
Pretty cool stuff made out of wood.
Chris' favorite... of course!
Awesome 60 year old ferris wheel made out of 40,000 toothpicks.
Close up of the thing.
Chris being silly at the Wendy's afterward. I'd never seen anyone do that to a ketchup thing before and I made quite a big deal about it. In his defense, he was just trying to make me laugh to make me forget about the blisters on my feet from walking around the fair all night. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment