Background

Saturday, July 14, 2012

C.J.'s First Time Swimming

We took the little dude swimming today. We thought he would love it because he absolutely adores his baths. He was terrified at first. I sat down in the wading pool and he wouldn't even let me stand him up in front of me; he insisted on being held and did not want to be touching the water! So I held him (he stood on my legs) while Chris and I talked for a little while. I snuck his toes in the water while he was distracted a few times but he caught me. Not a long while after, he started reaching for the water! We sat and played for a bit and then he found his new yellow love. I'm glad it was worth the money. We had so much fun.









He even started 'running' in the water! 


No comments:

Post a Comment